MAEH 2023/24 Selection outcome
Dear MAEH candidates, Thank you all for your interest in the MAEH programme. For the 2023/24...
MAEH 2022/23 Selection Outcome
Dear MAEH candidates, Thank you all for your interest in the MAEH programme. For the 2022/23...
Applications to The Master in Applied Ecohydrology are now open.
Applications to The Master in Applied Ecohydrology are now open. Please submit your application...
Applications as a self-funded candidates until May 21st
Applications to Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are now closed.
If you have not been selected for a scholarship, you can apply as a self-funded candidate until May 21st…
MAEH Selection outcome
Dear MAEH candidates,
Thank you all for your interest in the MAEH programme. We received over 220 applications from 52 countries, with only 21 candidates being selected for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship…
AT International conference on Ecohydrology II 18 e 21 de October 2021
Three Days of Powerful Talks II 18 - 21 OCT II 2021 University of Algarve, Faro, Portugal...
5-Day Field Trip in Portugal
As part of the MAEH programme in Portugal, students will participate in a 5-day field trip across several locations in Portugal. In this trip (2022/23), students participated in the following activities:
– Sampling in the Guadiana Estuary, with students getting to witness how several pieces of sampling equipment work
– Boat tour around the Alqueva dam with the purpose of highlighting the importance of the dam for the Algarve region
– Seminars about rivers and water ecosystems at the University of Evora
– Guided tour to the marshland of Paul da Tornada, in Caldas da Rainha,
– Visit to the Obidos Lagoon
– Guided tour around the Lisbon Aquaduct. Students get to learn why and how the aquaduct was built, and explore the tunnels through which the water would flow.
– Visit to the water tretament plant in Carrapateira.
In addition, students also get a bit of time to explore the several locations they visited, including Evora, Caldas da Rainha, Lisbon and Vila Nova de Mil Fontes.