MAEH is particularly suitable for students that have obtained a bachelor degree natural science of engineering and are interested in water science, such as biologists, bioscience engineers, chemists, civil engineers, environmental scientists, and geologists.
To be admitted to the MAEH programme you must:
– Have obtained a bachelor degree (180 ECTS) in the field of natural sciences of engineering;
– Submit a motivation letter explaining how the MAEH programme matches your previous education and future goals;
– Present proof of your proficiency in the English language.
Applicant can proof their proficiency in English by (2 years certificate limited validity ):
– TOEFL: paper-based TOEFL level of minimum 550 or an internet-based TOEFL level of minimum 80;
– IELTS: a minimum overall score of at least 6.5, and on each part a minimum 6.0;
– Stamped and signed certificate of English proficiency issued by the university where you studied at least 60 ECTS in an English-language study programme.